Sunday, May 1, 2011

PLN: Final Progress Report

screenshot of Jenna's Symbaloo account



This is a screenshot of my account with Symbaloo. This is the center of my PLN, I have most of the websites that I use on a daily basis available here. As you can see, my most used sites occupy the first two lines. The sites that I use most often are Google, YouTube, my blog page, the EDM310 blog page, Twitter, and my gmail account. I have also added some more educational sites that I have found to be quite interesting. Some of the most interesting ones are Classroom 2.0, ALEX, Education Place, and Enchanted Learning. I know that all of the sites will be vital during my, hopefully, many years of teaching. I have also been able to follow some truly amazing teachers through Twitter. While I still have a hard time following Twitter, I do find it to be a great way to keep in touch with people from around the world and hear what they are thinking. Twitter has also been a great place to get ideas for videos to watch and websites to visit. I hope to continue to find more teachers to follow and learn from.

I know that my PLN will continue to grow over my entire career and I can't wait to see what it will be like in a few years. I am really glad that one of the requirements in EDM310 is to create a PLN, I think they are invaluable to all educators. What a great way to continue learning from other educators! Once again, this has been a wonderful experience and I can't wait to see where this adventure takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment